Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hat Hair



O.K..............so my neighor Scott comes over and I haven't seen him since my cancer diagnosis, but I've talked with his wife Linda. He is very somber and serious and tells me how sorry he is about it. He says "I know you have family and friends, but there are some things only a neighbor can do" ..............I hug him and say thank-you as he pulls a Scott smile and whips out this hat (above) . We started laughing so hard! Thanks for the laugh Scott (Oh and the hat too!). I wore this hat on my walk at Klineline. People kind of looked at me funny but I thought it was great practice to start getting used to losing my hair!! Let's face it...........it will be worse than this.

I'm off to bed. We have to be at OHSU for a 6:45am appointment with the MRI scanner and then I'll get the old Biopsy done!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home