Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Woke up Happy Today

I just have to say..........I WOKE UP HAPPY TODAY! What a tender mercy! What a wonderful experience to have a day without waking up to that horrible anxiety. I know it will still come and go. But I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth, One day at a time.......... My sister Sherry called and asked how I was doing and when I told her she was of course happy. Then told me she had been really praying hard last night that I could have a break and wake up today without it. Just like my big sister, always has and always will look after me!! Oh the tender mercies!! Now..........my new boss from The Vancouver Eye Surgery just called to see how I'm doing and to tell me I still do have a job!! More tender mercies....... I really felt her sincere concern and that she just wants me to get better and not go to work before I am really ready. She does not want my work to be an added stress to me. I hung up and cried........again. Just feeling again, the arms of the Lord wrapping around me through his angels..........all of you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home