Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Like the Ocean Waves

Like the Ocean waves.........the nausea comes and goes.  Not a good day for nausea, so I took medication and slept a lot. Dale however did get me out for my walk, we just walked up to the church and looked at the garden plots, the air was fresh and it felt good.

My neighbor Jan got home from Alabama! She was right there near all that tornado business and is feeling really grateful that they did not get hurt and she is now home safely.  She brought me a special "get well" gift package which includes a beautiful silk scarf...........I'll have to figure out how to use it!

My granddaughter Kelly came and cleaned my house for me.  What an angel! (I've got to remember to use the flash!)


Look at that smile........and she even cleaned the bathrooms!!  Gotta love her  (: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home