Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Back from the Beach

It is always good to get home no matter how wonderful it was to be gone. I started my two day diet of only protein and vegetables today! Absolutely no carbohydrates, fruit, or sugar (or carbonated beverages, but I don't drink them anyway). I am also to stay in the house tomorrow and stay completely warm, and not get too much exercise.  This is all in preparation for my PET scan Thursday. I will be curious to find out the exact physiological reasons for these requirements. But the instructions say this is to help get the most accurate results. There must be something to do with sugar uptake I'm guessing, but the warmth?????
It is interesting.  Now, check out the card below that I received today






I love all the cards I have received!! I just had to take a picture of this one because it is exactly how I am feeling right about now towards cancer..............isn't it perfect???? I'm ready to fight!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home