Monday, May 9, 2011

Sat 7th and Sun 8th

Well as you've probably guessed by now, Saturday was much spent worshipping the Goddess of porcelain in my bathroom.  Not much to talk about.  Sunday I made it to Sacrament Meeting for Mothers' Day, was so grateful to have made it.  I received a beautiful  "Cancer Warrior" necklace while walking out from Sis Wallace. Not expecting it I was taken aback, It is one of my favorites now!  Thank-you Della!! I am so very touched!  Here it is:

Cancer Warrior Necklace with Bling bling on back (so appropriate!)


So, I went home and was basically sick to my stomach the rest of the day, and when it got REALLY bad, my sister Sherry showed up (as she has a tendency to do, like when I reallyl need her). She stayed and rubbed my back and had a special mothers day present for me she calls "The sleeping Angel".  She says it is me while I am getting better from cancer. Here it is:


Now you can say Ohhhhhhhhhh.  I am really blessed aren't I?  I went to sleep dreaming of angels.
I'll be back later to report on today! (the 9th)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home