Friday, April 15, 2011

Hair Cut Day!

Well here I am, getting ready to cut my hair in preparation to lose it all
Marci and I are ready



We looked at a wig book and tried to match my haircut with one of the available wigs so it will hopefully transition well. Cutting my hair would have been such a huge decision a few weeks ago, now it wasn't that big a deal...........heck it will all be gone soon!  Perspective..............it is such an interesting thing.


Bangs are cut.......




                            We're going short.......


  Natural curls are starting to show


 What are you thinking?


Checking it out


Done Deal!!!
Thanks Marci!

That is my big news and excitement for today.

Thought for the Day:
All things are present before God. He does not experience time in a linear fashion like we do. He sees everything. I have God's attention all of the time because all things are present before Him. I am God's child...........and he loves me!!



























7 Comments:

At April 15, 2011 at 4:40 PM , Blogger Wild Hair said...

Kirsten, I like your hair cut. I see even more of a resemblance to your mother than before. I love you and pray for you every day. Love, Jan

 
At April 15, 2011 at 6:46 PM , Blogger RErnst said...

Aunt Kirsten, your hair looks really pretty short! Thanks for letting us go on this journey with you, you are a beautiful writer!
Love, Rachael

 
At April 15, 2011 at 8:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaay!!!!I'm so thrilled! Thinking of you daily. You are SUCH a strong woman and I love you SOSO much. Love the hair!! You can really rock the pixie look! Cant wait to cater my auntie and help take care of you when you don't feel well :(

Keep positive, I love that you're doing the blog so even though I'm not really close to you I feel like I'm right there with you during this journey.

Love, Jessie

 
At April 15, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kirsten,
Love the haircut! It looks great!
So glad the cancer has'nt spread, thats wonderful news. Take care and know we are thinking of you and wishing you the best. Love, Barb and Adam

 
At April 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Solveig & Victor said...

Kirsten,
I sure think it is wonderful what you are doing. It is so nice to be able to follow you every day. Will you believe me I didn't have dad do it for me. I love you so much Kirsten.
Love Mom.

 
At April 16, 2011 at 2:18 AM , Blogger Jared said...

Kirsty-
Your hair really does look. I've got Mom semi-dialed in to your blog and She's left a comment for you. I've got to work on Dad alittle.
Check you out tomorrow.

Your Big Bro Jared

 
At April 16, 2011 at 6:12 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey..the hairdo is not a scare-do!! LOL...:) Looks great mom, but we knew it would. See you soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home