Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Revisiting Mothers Day, Book Two of Kirsten's Journey through Breast Cancer

Well, I sent off the first part of my Blog to be printed into " Book One of my Journey through Breast Cancer!"  I'm excited to get it back.  Anyway, that is why this Title says "Book Two" above.

I thought since I "missed" a lot of Mothers Day not feeling so well I'd start today out reviewing and appreciating the love I received for "My" day.  Here are some things that brought gratitude into my soul:
Rachel knows I like Tinkerbell, but I think there's a "hidden" message here too??
Blakey guiding me to Neverland.......cool pix Blake!

Bling bling from Princess Emily


Nancy's idea of letting "visitors" know I'm sleeping, cute idea!


Dale being "Dale"  (:




A letter that made me cry! (good tears)


Home made cards




Flowers from my parents


Artistic Katie




Card from mom Williams!


"Dear Grandma, I'm sorry that you have to take medicine that makes you sick!"


Oh, sweet Lily drew a picture of a Happy Home!


Jeff and Julie  (:

 




And lots more!!
Anyway..........what's there not to be thankful for ??????

1 Comments:

At May 11, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Sweetie,
Thanks again for sharing the love of family and friends with all of us. Your cards and flowers are precious!
Wow! I'm excited about your book (you'll get it published some day for sure).
I hope you don't mind; but I've shared some of your stories from your blog with other people to help lift them up, too.
You are so special, Kirsten, and I'm so proud of you for your wonderful Spirit, attitude, faith, happiness, courage and strength even when you are down.
You remain to be in my thoughts throughout the day and in my prayers.
I love you, my dear friend! Colleeni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home