Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chemo # 6

Well, I made it through my 6th round of chemo, making me 1/2 of the way through with my "Taxol" treatments and then I have 6 weeks of Adriamycin and Cytoxan......totally 12 more weeks, making me..........1/3rd of the way through. Yup.......I gotta just check each one off!!

Chemo is not "Chemo" without a visit from my favorite RN  Deirdre. Here she is
giving me the "scoop" and just being "real"  Rachel is off to the left

Check out the toes!
Here's my favorite massage therapist.  She takes care of me every week!!


Rachel and I have started a tradition every week after chemo.  Since I'm all hyped up on steroids and feeling good, and she drives me to chemo,  I treat her to a good lunch , and then we go to Good Health Naturally and have our CVR session (Creative Visualization and relaxation).  It makes Fridays a good day!  Here we are enjoying the Jerusalem Cafe:



                                           I like the waiters here, they're always so friendly!

Another Successful Chemo Day!

3 Comments:

At June 15, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Aunt Sherry said...

Great to get caught up! You are all so special to me. Hi Rachel!Hi Nancy! Hi Katie! What a fabulous mom (and grandma) you have.
Love,
Aunt Sherry

 
At June 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

We bought tix and are coming to Vancouver for a few days in late Aug. Can't wait! Lots of love, Nathan

 
At June 22, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Dr. Roger Barnick, Vancouver Chiroprator said...

Just got caught up on the blog. Great to hear about the reduced chemo visits! Glad you have a great team taking care of you there (including massage).
I always look forward to seeing you two.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home