Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Moving Forward.........

Well it has been ten days since my last blog!! My how times flies when you are having "fun".  I'll start by sharing a couple special "gifts" I received:

My friend Colleen Tolva gave me a copy of this painting she did for the "life of Christ" during Easter
I love waking up and seeing it

Debbie Humphrey and I go Way back from Ridgefield Ward, we've seen a lot of "the good, the bad and the ugly" together. It was so fun that she brought this beautiful plant for me.



These are some bears my brother Adam added to my collection for me (knowing I love bears)


Here I am wearing a wig and showing off some of my precious gifts from my grand children




So you can see I am still well taken care of!!!  You have probably guessed I have had a few rough days.....hence the lag in my blog.  We all know that is just part of the program, it comes with the opportunity to get better.  I do believe we have got a better "program" now and I am in better control.  Nausea continues to plague me intermittently (but it is much better than the "other")  I am actually having some really good days.  I guess the hardest part for me is I just poop out.  I am so used to running and going and doing..........and my body just won't let me, I'm good for a couple hours and then my body says "you're done" and I have to lay down.  It's a whole new experience, but I'm working hard at trying to do it right.  I know I need to prioritize myself right now (another hard thing to do) , because I plan on living a whole lot longer!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home