Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Independent gardening May 26th.

Dale is working hard to get our new "drip" system up and running. We are excited to have planted another good crop this year, but have found, in the past, we just don't have time for all the watering. Hence, the drip system. I'm so excited about it. Dale even has a drip system going to my hanging plants off the back deck. Here is an example of it: (when the vegies grow up it will not be so noticeable).



The trees along the fence are apple and pears, it looks like we'll have a "fair" crop this year, but next year ought to be great. Unfortunately the late freeze took most of our plums and a lot of our blueberries for the year.
I'm excited because Nancy is coming to spend the week-end with me!! BOTH Nancy and Rachel will take me to Chemo on Friday and then Nancy and I are going to the beach! With both girls having 4 children of their own, this is a pretty special opportunity to have "all alone".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home