Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can't forget CVR at Good Health Naturally


           Rachel sacrifices the "luxury" chair for her little sister. I'd say she still looks pretty comfy!



Nancy is gone into "CVR" land; a place of healing, contemplation, and joining of the body, mind and soul.







I just couldn't let Nancy come and not have the CVR experience that Rachel and I have every week. So I had asked Roger Barnick ahead of time and he said he'd be happy to let her try it with us. We got the appropriate pictures, and it was a definite sell!!
Nancy wants to come experience CVR with us every week. Who knows, someday, somehow, someway..........we'll work it out! I have to say, on the holistic approach, it really does work!

Thanks Roger for a great experience!


















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home