Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Saturday May 28th, gotta do Klineline with Nancy




























Something a lot of you might not know is that some 20ish years ago, Nancy dragged me to the Ridgefield reserves and literally walked next to me clapping and hollering and dancing around and saying "come on mom, you can do this!!" . I half expected to have a heart attack as I "ran" what seemed to be a forever mile, but by the grace of God, I made it. This is how I got started running. So it is always special to be able to go for a walk or run with Nancy. I eventually got to be a pretty good runner for a middle aged lady, and learned to love running! I ran several small races and the Hood to Coast twice. (once WITH Nancy)  Thanks Nancy.







So here we are going on a walk at Klineline, Nancy is by the water being patient with her mother as always.
We caught a mother goose and her little babies on camera! This water is actually the walking path.........which has been flooded!!







This is a Kayaker, sneaking by us on the swiftly moving Salmong Creek. What a way to breathe in the good and leave the bad behind!

































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home